Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Movies!

I am now a proud member of Video Futur! I don't know why I didn't think about DVD rentals earlier, I guess I always thought the movies would be in French. Thanks to Cathy & Nadine I now know about DVD rentals and no longer need to wait for DVDs to be sent to me :)

Of course rental for 24 hours of 2,90 euro is enough to buy 2 DVDs from home and they only have movies that are already out on DVDs (in KL I can even get movies that have not been shown in Malaysia...). But we finally got to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 (not as good as the first one), 2012 and Have you heard about The Morgans?

Now if only I can find a shop that rents livres en Anglais...

No comments:

Post a Comment