Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lucas speaks mandarin

Lucas has been listening to his mandarin CD with 25 mandarin songs for kids, and to my surprise, yesterday, he came into the kitchen and was chanting "yi, er, yi, er, yi" (one, two, one, two, one in mandarin)
Fred was also surprised to hear that Lucas sings along with that CD in mandarin and he knows the song list by hard.
When I was down with a nasty bout of gastro last week and my MIL came to help babysit (yes, things are slowly but surely improving with my MIL) I could hear Lucas asking mamy to "change" the song - his cue of telling her to press the "next" button on the CD player. After mamy finally understood what Lucas wanted, and his song of choice came on, Lucas was dancing in his room and singing to the CD...

I am now trying to teach Lucas 1,2,3 in mandarin...

No comments:

Post a Comment