Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September - Lucas @ 35 months

This is the longest I've ever gone without blogging ... what can I say? Life caught up with me; I've been so busy I haven't even had the time to facebook! I thought that with Lucas in school 4 times a week, I'd have more time but I find myself even busier. When Lucas is in school I do the groceries, clean the apartment, do the laundry (not everyday) and then its time to pick Luc and make lunch!

Recently Lucas has been resisting sleep so much he would only nap if I napped with him :)
He would cling onto me so that I could not escape and the slightest movement will stir him from his nap. Today however I managed to get out of bed without waking him and he went on to nap for the full 2 hours.

Ever since Lucas started school, he's been excited about going to school. Yes I am one of the lucky ones, as Lucas doesn't cry unconsolably when I leave him in school. He happily wakes up every morning asking for school. When the school gates open he's running off like the wind towards his classroom. His is one of the first few names remembered by his teachers and Lucas, I am very proud to say is one of the first in his class of 27 to recognize his name written on a laminated card. Every morning every kid has to pick up their names and stick it on the board for roll call. Lucas picked his up by himself the 2nd day at school.

However, when it comes to potty training, he's had 3 accidents in school so far; the last one was a biggie! Luckily he did it in his pants during playtime outside and right after, it was time to go home. I am not sure if his teacher noticed, cos I actually didn't notice anything when I went to pick him, until we got home.

Lucas and I fly off to Malaysia this Saturday, and hopefully he will be fully potty trained by the time he gets back to school after Toussaint.




Lucas' new room

Moving Day


Lucas enjoying the paddle pool on a hot hot day


My 1st "accident" - I found the car "stuck" to mine when I got out of the shops





Child labor!

Lucas & papa, both in PJs

Watering plants - his favourite pastime!



No comments:

Post a Comment