Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MY blog, MY voice

This blog is a place where I express my likes and dislikes, things that make me happy or sad or angry. IF you stumble onto my blog and do not like what you read then simply leave this space!

There is freedom of speech in writing my blog, I have been asked to take out some photos and some names because my blog does not put them in a flattering light - but hey, yes the truth hurts! And if you go through my blog, I write about good and bad about my son too - so much so that my own parents are reluctant to take Lucas with them for even a few days as they have been reading my blog and are scared they cannot handle him. So there. I do not embellish my words. As I've said this blog is where I express myself and is the outlet to my inner most thoughts.

And if you can't handle reading my blog, then do us all a favor and stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment