Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

National Agency @ Toulouse

I finally received my summons from the French Government. So we will be going on a day trip to Toulouse in a couple of weeks. I need to spend half a day at the national agency for my integration meeting which includes a medical, an individual interview to assess my level of proficiency in French, an info session on life in France and civic training. Fred will need to take care of both Hugo who will be on holiday with us and Lucas! But since its just half a day I'm not too worried.

I was actually looking forward to going to Toulouse for IKEA (that's the nearest IKEA to Tarbes). But with 4 of us in the car I doubt we can fit a lot of furniture into the car so we will need to go another day.
Fred will be on his Summer break from the 13th onwards and we will have Hugo for 2 weeks. We have not decided what or where we will go, its not easy being in the car with Lucas for too long as he doesn't like being strapped down for too long.
I am looking forward to having more time on my own when Fred takes the boys out! Knowing him he would insist that I go along with whatever he has planned but I will put my foot down and insist on some alone time :)

We bought Lucas a new tricycle but so far, he doesn't want to sit in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment