Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

bubbles & crayons

2 days ago I bought Lucas a bottle of bubbles, as I remembered how much he enjoyed chasing them around in KL. What I didn't expect was now Lucas takes his book with a picture of a bath in it, points at the bath, then pulls my hand to the bathroom as there is where I stash the bubbles! The first couple of times I relented and blew him the bubbles but Lucas has yet to learn limits and throws tantrums everytime I tell him "finish". Today his bubble tantrum took up a couple of hours - he would throw a tantrum and then get distracted but not for long, and he will "ask" for his bubbles (picture, hand pulling) and when he doesn't get it starts a crying fit again.

Lucas also got crayons recently and has been churning out one masterpiece after another!

No comments:

Post a Comment