Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pâtisserie Royalty, Tarbes

Yesterday the girls (Cathy, Liz, Sophie) & I went to Royalty salon de thé - glacier - traiteur- pâtisserie at 33 rue Marechal Foch.  I have been living in Tarbes for a year and have never ventured into Royalty. I always thought that Royalty was a  pâtisserie selling only macaroons. But to my surprise, Royalty is a tea room with a small cozy section where the girls and I had macaroons and juice and coffee. Royalty is also famed for its ice cream, tarts and cakes and chocolate which I have yet to try.

Liz & Cathy explained that Royalty is an award winning pâtisserie and no wonder! Their macaroons are to die for!!!!
I had the pistachio macaroons with creme and fresh raspberries. I could have had a dozen of those. Amazingly yummy!!!!!








Needless to say, Royalty is now one of my favourite places to go to for tea with the girls.
http://www.royalty-tarbes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment