Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Yummy food & New Moon

Another care pack just arrived, a late birthday present from one of my best friends, Chet Leng. She sent me lots of foodstuff - rendang & curry, pork floss, Bee Cheng Hiang Bak Gua (my absolute favourite!!!!!) and even rojak sauce :)
Everything arrived intact even though she sent the box months ago by sea mail (too heavy to send by air cos the air mail charges would have been frightfully expensive)

I am truly blessed to have so many friends and family who think of me and send me yummy food (AND Mickey Mouse books - thanks again See Ming!!!!). Some even take the chance and send me movies (ahem!) from home, since the movies shown here are in French and DVDs are soooo expensive here compared to KL ;)

Anyway, I gave into the urge and watched New Moon on pay per view yesterday - a present for Mother's Day. I kept resisting paying for it since its 5,99 euro to rent ( that's like, RM30 and I can get 4 DVDs from Malaysia for that price....) and my sister already said she has the DVD for me already, but anyway Fred insisted so I watched it yesterday - TWICE!
Although Jacob's so sweet and truly adorable in his wolf form, Edward's tortured soul is hard to resist, so I am still on team Edward after watching New Moon. Can't wait for Eclipse; I am re-reading it for the 3rd time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment