Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

L'Occitane

Something new - I tried out L'occitane's Immortelle Essential Water for Face (15 euro, 20% off - if I didn't convert, its actually not bad) for the past month. I had exactly 3 spots on my face the past month and was hardpressed to find any hydrogen peroxide for my acne - apparently the pharmacists that we went to have never heard of using hydrogen peroxide for spots and calamine lotion for rash. They had absolutely no idea what I was talking about (but then, this is Tarbes... and they have never heard of Shu Uemura either....)
Anyway, back to the Immortelle Essential Wayer - its fantastic, BTW. I had 3 spots and normally would need months before the scars will fade off but daily use of the essential face water has lightened the spots remarkably! And my skin is no longer dry, but that could also be because I am combining use of the essential water with L'Occitane Ultra Rich Foaming Cleanser with 6% Shea Butter (14 euro with 20% off)

I decided to try out L'Occitane when I could not get any Shu Uemura products here in Tarbes. They only sell it in Sephora, Paris. Also, I found out that while Sephora Paris will send the products to me, its much much cheaper to buy Shu Uemura from Malaysia... The High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil is 83 euro! (In KL, its RM260) So I will bide my time and wait til I get back to KL...

No comments:

Post a Comment