Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

typical male?

Sigh, my husband is so lun chun!!!! He made an appointment for us to go for an interview with the creche director (and this appointment was made weeks in advance). The appointment is supposed to be tomorrow and he just found out he called the wrong branch for the appointment :(
He called the creche at Lourdes instead, so now we have to make a new appointment with the creche at Tarbes. Who knows how long that's gonna take!

Send him out to buy shower curtain and he comes back with a 45 euro designer shower curtain - he thought the curtain was 4.50 euro and didn't realize until he was at the cashier and she'd already rung up the purchase. Of course then he couldn't tell her he didn't want the shower curtain and took it. I was hopping mad, I tell you. I would have cancelled the purchase but he didn't want to make a fuss!!!! Oh, and did I mention he bought TWO????

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! And sounds like an experience I had recently too.. Men!! :P

    ReplyDelete