Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Our little parrot

Yesterday Lucas surprised me with "come on! let's go!" when I was taking my time, and he was dressed and ready to go :)
After waiting for a couple of minutes, he came looking for me and said" what you doing? let's go! come on!"

Now that he's started talking, he is picking up fast and chats with everyone he meets. When we were at the cafe yesterday and he wanted to leave, he said "we go" and starts to climb onto his stroller.
He also calls me from his room when he gets up every morning. I cannot describe the joy I feel everytime Lucas says "mama". And I can't seem to say no to him when he calls me "mama" and the little minx knows it!

2 comments:

  1. He calls you mama or maman? Yes when Aelig wakes up and smiles to me it makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh... just try to make sure the small one does not know his effect on you... :) otherwise they will start to climb over your head...(happening to me now... )

    ReplyDelete