Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

France National TV

I am really confused with the TV programmes here in France! 2 weeks ago I was elated to find Grey's Anatomy on national TV (and in ENGLISH)! They aired 2 episodes back to back so I finally watched the part where Dr. Hahn leaves (yay, I don't like her character much anyway) and then, poof! No more Grey's Anatomy. Really frustrating for me as I cannot download anything here in France even tho' we have a current paid Limewire account! If caught downloading anything at all, there is a hefty fine and jail term!
So bye bye Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Nip/Tuck, Entourage... AND no movie or music download either so I have to rely on the nice, nice frens I have in KL sending me DVDs and updating me on the latest music!!!!!
At least I still manage to watch Desperate HW and Prison Break via M6 replay...

No comments:

Post a Comment