Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucas' new bed

Today I got a nice surprise when I opened my mail and found that I had won the bid for Lucas' new bed on Ebay! And it was really nice as I didn't expect to win it at all, as I bid the opening price of 69 euro. I wrongly read the time left I had to bid and thought I had 6 more days but actually it was 6 hours :)
I'm so happy to have gotten this bed (which transforms from a cot to a toddler bed) as I have been eyeing it for the past couple of months but it was retailing at 139 euro without the mattress. I was so happy to have won, I bought a mattress from the same vendor. I hope it arrives fast. This is my present to my gorgeous 2 year old boy :)

http://www.bambinoworld.fr/fr/lit-en-bois-transformable-en-pin-140-x-70-cm-j.html

No comments:

Post a Comment