Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas shopping

The meteo tells us that we are entering into winter this week. From tomorrow onwards the temperature will be 1 degree in the morning and will "warm" to 6 degrees after noon. Also, snow will start falling in Tarbes next week :) Its something to look forward to - if we were staying home.... but life goes on. Lucas and I will still need to go out in the cold to get to school! Next week is the last week of school tho'. I am contemplating on going out today to do my Christmas shopping before it gets too cold but I am still stuffed up with this cold of mine and Lucas, tho is feeling better is still coughing.
So this means I will only do my shopping next Thursday when I can leave Lucas in creche and know that he will be warm and I will bravely trudge out into the cold. For once, I am not looking forward to Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!Found your link fr Bee Ean's link. I'm a M'sian living near Paris. It's getting cold here and heard next week the temperature will drop to negative..brrrrbrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEGATIVE??????? Yikes!!!!! Its supposed to be "warmer" here in the South but my guess is not by that much la....

    ReplyDelete