Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

La Poste

Today I received a pack in the post from my best friend. She sent me 3 big packs of Japanese hand warmers. Like the 2 other packages that I have received this Christmas season, this pack arrived opened. I can believe it if my presents are stolen in the post in Malaysia. But this is France. Fred says that in times of crisis and also when its Christmas we should not be surprised that theft happens. When I complained about the opened packs and stuff missing I was asked to write in officially.
Anyway back to the Japanese hand warmers. The "vol" (thief) opened my pack and even opened one of the pack of handwarmers. Thank God for ignorant french people who do not speak any other language but french :) The dumbo probably couldn't figure out what it was, and couldn't read the japanese instructions or the small english label. He missed out on the precious commodity - the handwarmers are Godsent! It slowly warms up and continued to be warm until this morning! It is truly another fantastic japanese innovation.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Veron, the Malaysian Postal Service is not bad. A parcel that I sent to Gong Gong by ordinary mail was torn and crush . Actually, it was my fault because I used a reuse plain box. However, the postal wrap it with a plastic bag and deliver to Gong Gong with a notice that this parcel is in bad condition. Also, nothing was lost.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete