Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

That thing Lucas does...

Lucas does the most adorable things - I just wanted to share with you all. He likes to take my phone and have an imaginary conversation and walks all around the apartment while "talking" on the phone! The last time, he spoke on the phone for a good 15 minutes!!!!!

He also likes to talk to himself in front of the mirror and every now and then kisses his own reflection!

When I go "La la la la la.." (singing) he ends the phrase with the last "la"

The best quirky thing Lucas does these days - when I'm lying on the day bed, he climbs up on me literally (sometimes very painful when he climbs on my boobs) sits on my chest, takes my face in his 2 little hands and bends down to give me a big kiss on the lips!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet.....how lovely if I baby knows how to do that. Anyway ur comment seem to send one msg which is you are very happy now and I feel happy for you too. Jus wish I can be like you ..sigh...wrk now really sucks altough I just started yesterday. hopefully i can get a new job asap. wish me luck ,k.

    Yoke Yen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni dear, i think Booboo needs a baby brother/sister.... it's a sign.....

    ReplyDelete