Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

water

Sigh... the french water is wrecking havoc on my skin and Lucas' skin. We tropical people are not used to the hard water here. Result - really dry, icky skin. Lucas' cheeks are red and dry, and my fingers are cracked and for once, I've got really rough skin... AND its not cos I'm not used to doing dishes, cos Fred washes up after meals anyway...
So short of humidifying the whole apartment, what can I do??? Is this a temporary thing? Or am I doomed to have cracked dry skin forever?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!! YOu poor thing!! Get a humidifier! Quick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time for you to apply body cream, hand cream, foot cream, lip balm, face moisturiser...

    ReplyDelete