Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

My baby Lucas

I am posting photos of Lucas for those of you who are not on Facebook! During our summer vacation, we drove to Boudreax for the day. Here is Lucas after his swim in the lake.

One thing that ceases to amaze me are the number of topless female sunbathers... it must be the asian in me, I tend to look everywhere else but at the bared boobs. Everyone else seems to take it in their stride and act like its normal - which I guess it is for France.




Lucas waiting for Lance Armstrong during the Tour de France behind our apartment...






Lucas started his first day of creche yesterday - it was his adjusting period, so he was there for 30 minutes of play. He seemed comfortable, albeit a bit shy and didn't play with the other toddlers. He was mostly playing by himself while we observed him. At one time, he went to his teacher, pulled her hand to the sliding door and indicated he wanted to go outside to play! When it was time to leave, he didn't want to go! After I managed to carry him up (he squirms around like a worm when he doesn't want to be carried) he waved bye bye to the other kids happily. Lucas' wave is like the Queen's LOLs... instead of palm out, he waves palm inverted towards his face.
Today I will be driving Lucas to his creche by myself! And parking the car by myself! Lucas will then be by himself in the creche while I occupy myself for an hour outside as part of his adjustment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment