Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

winter clothes

I was just wondering what I would need to buy for Lucas & I to get ready for the winter in Tarbes. This will be our first white winter and I really have no idea what is sufficient. Are jeans sufficient? Pullovers, jackets, mittens... what else? Does Lucas need special shoes and socks? All he has are cotton socks.
I am especially worried for Lucas. What will he wear to sleep? He has his sleep sack but I don't think that's sufficient.
The weather's getting colder now, this morning it was 8 degrees. We are indoors with pullovers so we are fine, and for now, what we have for the outdoors seem OK. But my new Fijian friend warned me that the winter is extremely cold, so now I have to start getting ready.

Any advice will be appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. How about getting an electric blanket to keep warm for the night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny says get a Hot Water rubber bottle (the one that grandmother uses) to put under bed. :)

    ReplyDelete