Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

40 and counting...

Wow, its been 10 days since I last blogged. Time really flies! Seriously, I was a young, carefree, single career woman in my 20s having the time of my life and then, with a wink of an eye, I am now a 39 year old SAHM to a beautiful 2 year old tackling laundry everyday...Sometimes I wish I could slow down the time or even stop time. I don't want to be 40, but I have to face facts that I will turn 40 in May. I don't feel 40, in fact I still feel like I am in my 20s. Am I experiencing mid life crisis? Is this it?
I am not about to do anything drastic though - not like a lot of people going through mid life crisis and I am relatively content with life, but I just don't want to be 40. The thought of going through menopause is scary...

Soon there will be added headaches for me to handle - to have another baby before my eggs shrivel up or not? To get back on track with my career here in France or just get a part time job? To start worrying for my twilight years or not? To botox or not?
So many questions... so little time!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 40s is the new 20s! I read somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs, I think that's cos lots of people in their 40s wish they were in their 20s instead...

    ReplyDelete