Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My funny little man

Yesterday Lucas climbed onto our bed, got under the covers and pretended to sleep - with his eyes closed, mouth open and little snoring sounds :)
He has started to mimic almost everything he sees and repeats every word he hears. He sticks stickers in his sticker book and says "oh, so nice" everytime he sticks one sticker.
His latest antic is feeding us food saying "try, try". Lucas insists on pouring his own juice out of the carton (VERY messy!) and now refuses to drink his milk from the bottle except for his night bottle. He wants to try everything, including his papa's wine.
I even caught him with 2 coins in his mouth (when my friend Elizabeth told me that happened with her daughter Gracie, I was like OMG!!!!!! ) and voila! it happened with Lucas as well. God only knows how long he'd been sucking the coins for and all that bacteria... yuck!

1 comment:

  1. This is going to sound yucky, but I have caught my 2 year old putting his snort in his mouth! Eeuwww... Hubby's positive that we've all done it before when we were toddlers! No way!

    ReplyDelete