Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Spa time at Bagneres de Bigorre

My husband just told me that he will be bringing me to a thermal spa in Bagneres this Sunday and has arranged for MIL to babysit Lucas :)
He also went to Decathlon to buy a pair of swimmers for himself and came back with speedo shorts :(  eeewwwwww... when I complained he says that in France the men wear speedos and in public pools are not allowed to wear boardshorts. Well, I will go to that spa and see if any men there are wearing boardshorts...
Anyway we are going to the Aquensis Spa and I looked at the website to check out the facilities and am now pretty excited about going though I have to wear a bikini which means I need to wax my underarms... (hey, its winter, OK - no one sees my underarms in winter cos I am always in long sleeves..!)
http://www.aquensis.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment