Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai

I am waiting to see which of my friends will send me some long yok and pork floss for Chinese New Year...

Gong Xi Fa Cai !

Missing all the CNY goodies, family and friends in Malaysia.
Missing going to buy CNY decorations in Chinatown.
Missing pomelo bath on CNY day.
Missing the kuaci from TMC.
Missing reunion dinner.
Missing numerous loh sang with friends.
Missing mandarin oranges.
Missing giving ang pows.
Missing the empty streets of KL during the CNY holidays.
Missing the gambling sessions where I always lose my hard earned money.
Missing get togethers at friends' homes.

CNY is making me homesick...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Roni,
    You are not alone..me too missing all you have mentioned plus lion dance and those noise of fire crakers.. hai.. it's never easy when comes to being away so far from HOME :) i'm going to cook something chinese this MOnday. don't care if my Ang Moh family like it or not.. even fried rice would make me feel..may be just a little better..
    Best wish from another Malaysian in Angers.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete