Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

This has been a great week so far for me - first of all, my friend Michelle emailed me to say that the package from me is not lost after all - it finally arrived, opened, but intact as everything was in the envelope. I guess my complaint email to Pos Malaysia worked after all :)

And my sister's pack arrived - with kuaci and DVDs! I noticed that the package was opened and resealed with the France customs sticker but thank God, all my DVDs were there :)
Together with my sister's pack, the books I ordered from Amazon finally arrived ( I was getting really paranoid cos the mailbox has been empty for the past couple of weeks!!!)

So, even though there's no Simon Baker or The Mentalist for 3 weeks in a row, I am happy cos I will be watching Sherlock Holmes on DVD tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment