Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring!

Spring is here! The radio announced that today is the first Spring weekend. Although its cloudy here in Tarbes, the temperature is supposed to be 20 degrees today. Yesterday was beautiful - when Lucas & I went shopping it was 25 degrees.

We went clothes shopping for both Lucas & I. Lucas is growing so fast a lot of his clothes do not fit him anymore. So we went to Kiabi yesterday and got him 3 year old clothes. Kiabi is a leading French retailer with clothes and accessories for women, men and children. The clothes for Lucas are very reasonably priced and good quality - and yesterday Kiabi happened to be on an 8 day sale, so Lucas got new jeans for 6 euro and Tshirts from 3- 6 euro. I like buying Lucas' shirts from Kiabi but the few pairs of pants I got from here previously did not fit well so I was surprised that the pair of jeans was a good fit. I find that when I get pants from Obaibi, it fits Lucas much better as it has adjustable inserts.

We then set off to Centreville for my shopping - among my purchases, I bought a pair of shorts. Because I saw a 40 something wearing shorts with tights, a waistcoat and bottines and she was a knockout! So I thought to myself, what the heck, I will disregard my age and buy that pair of shorts!!!! Anyway I was watching a makeover show on M6 replay and one of the candidates dresses like me (before the makeover!!!!) And the public said that the dressing was not sexy or stylish at all. I was getting used to wearing a sweater with jeans, boots and my puffy coat everyday but after watching that episode, I've decided to "glam" myself up - so I bought tights, shorts, tunics, off shoulder sweaters, and a short dress. I am drawing the line on leather leggings tho'...
Today's mission is to find accessories to go with my new look...

No comments:

Post a Comment