Lucas' Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Warmer days

The days are staring to be longer and warmer :) Its so nice to have the sun shining and be able to go out for a walk without my heavy coat that makes me look like the Michelin man!
The past couple of days were heavenly. Lucas and I have been out everyday.




I hope this means Spring is here - the daffodils are in full bloom, I have started spring cleaning (yes, I know.... amazing!!!! ) and am waiting to see if I can pack up my winter clothes and replace them with my spring and summer clothes...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roni
    Good to know that you are enjoying warmer weather now. I am not so lucky here - temperature is still below 0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Melanie
    The warm days will eventually hit Swedish shores... anyway I spoke too soon; its cloudy today and gonna rain all day tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete